The prestige of the Scholarship of the Jagiellonian University is manifested in its aim and the Scholarship’s structure itself. Its uniqueness is emphasized by the choice of members of the Jury.
The Jury has been chosen by the Rector of the Jagiellonian University and is composed of outstanding representatives of science who are employees of the Jagiellonian University and:
- distinguish themselves in the quality of their academic work, quality based activity, dissemination activities, organizational activity within the faculty and/ or University;
- are characterized by openness towards students, as well as by an ability to motivate their charges to work independently or in groups;
- are able to identify individual skills and talents, and to support their development by means of tailored individual and group work;
- are appreciated by students;
- are distinguished experts in their scientific discipline and field of knowledge.
The President of the Student Self-Government of the JU is also a member of the Jury.
The Jury of the Scholarship of the Jagiellonian University is appointed by the Rector for a two-year term of office.